Forest City has 10 neighborhoods serving Marine Corps Base - Hawaii. The neighborhoods of Manana and Camp Smith are located in the southwest part of the island and feature convenient access to shopping and Pearl Harbor. The other 8 neighborhoods are on the Windward (East) side of the island in Kaneohe Bay
Over 2,000 homes in 10 neighborhoods
As a part of Forest City's commitment to sustainability, the property has achieved or is targeting the following certifications.
- Waikulu neighborhood: LEED Certified for Neighborhood Development
- Camp H. M. Smith: LEED Gold Certified for Homes
- Mololani: LEED Platinum Certified for Homes
- Phase IV Completion Project: Targeting LEED Silver Certification for Homes
- Kaneohe Bay Management Office: Targeting LEED Silver Certification