One of the foremost developers, owners and operators of distinctive urban real estate in New York, Forest City Ratner Companies is committed to projects that enhance local communities and encourage economic development. Based in Brooklyn, Forest City Ratner Companies is a wholly owned subsidiary of Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
In Manhattan, our properties include:
- The New York Times Building, offering Class A office space and ground-level retail and designed by the world-renowned Renzo Piano Building Workshop of Genoa and Paris, in association with FXFowle Architects of New York.
- New York by Gehry at 8 Spruce Street, a 76-story residential building in Lower Manhattan, designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry.
In Brooklyn, our properties include:
- Barclays Center, a state-of-the-art arena that is home to the Brooklyn Nets and hundreds of events per year. It sits atop one of the three largest transportation hubs in New York City.
- MetroTech Center, a corporate campus located in downtown Brooklyn, just minutes away from Wall Street. Office towers with ground-floor retail surround a park-like open space that lends a campus feel to the development.
- DKLB BKLN, a 34-story residential rental tower with views of the Manhattan skyline, New York Harbor and Brooklyn. As a part of Forest City's commitment to sustainability, it is LEED Silver certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
For more information on area properties, click the links in the sidebar or visit our main Properties page.